Winter jacket with optimal level of cold protection up to -10 °С. It is based on eco-friendly insulation and features a deep hood with a windproof high neck guard, quick-release magnetic fasteners, and a smart pocket for travel cards and ski-passes. The jacket is a great choice for outdoor activities and traveling. The style is named after Mercury, a chemical element most commonly known as quicksilver
- Deep hood with double adjustment system, wide reinforced brim and high neck guard;
- Front closure with two-way zipper and windproof placket on magnets;
- 2 diagonal chest pockets with waterproof zippers;
- 2 front zip pockets with flaps;
- Smart pocket for travel cards and ski-passes;
- Two inner zip pockets;
- Mobile phone inner pocket;
- Elastic inner cuffs;
- Reflective tape along the back center.
Soft 3L fabric laminated with membrane, protected with mesh layer and enhanced with sustainable PFC-free high-performance water repellent coating. 100% polyester.
- Waterproofness 30'000 mm H₂O (JIS L 1092:2009);
- Vapor permeability 9'000 g/m² / 24 h (JIS L 1099:2012 method B1);
- Resistant to light rain.
Eco-friendly breathable insulation Sorona® Aura 200 g/m² with three dimensional helical structure.
- Retains warmth with less filling and weight;
- Maintains its loft after many washes.
CARE INSTRUCTIONThe parka is easy to wash but requires delicate care and will last longer if you follow a few rules: machine wash on cold at below 30°C, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, line dry, iron at low settings, do not dry-clean. You can find detailed washing instructions on the sewn-in care label of your parka. We want our clothes to last as long as possible. If something goes wrong, please contact us on
+31 20 2400 672