Winter parka made of soft 3L fabric with high vapor permeability and 30 000 mm waterproofness indexes. It is featured with balancing heat-protection lining and inner straps for carrying the jacket over the shoulders. The parka is a great choice for outdoor activities, traveling, and daily commutes. The style is named after DSUP, an element found in tardigrade's blood that makes them resistant to extreme radiation levels.
breathability 9'000 g/m² / 24 h
- Hood with additional forehead protection made of reflective fabric;
- Two-way zip front closure with windproof placket on snaps;
- 2 elongated waterproof front pockets with additional sections;
- Reflective tape along the back center;
- Curved sleeve hem for better hand protection;
- Elastic inner cuffs with thumb holes;
- Smart pocket on the sleeve for travel cards and ski-passes;
- 2 inner zip pockets;
- Mobile phone inner pocket;
- Inner straps for carrying over the shoulders.
- Waterproofness 30 000 mm H₂O (JIS L 1092:2009)
- Vapor permeability 9 000 g/m² / 24 h (JIS L 1099:2012 method B1);
- Glued seams with water resistance 5'000 mm H₂O (ISO 811:2018);
- Sustainable PFC-free high-performance water repellent coating;
- Resistant to heavy rain.
- Thermal mesh lining with silver thread for better body heat retention.
Eco-friendly breathable insulation Sorona® Aura 160 g/m² with three dimensional helical structure.
- Retains warmth with less filling and weight;
- Maintains its loft after many washes.