Down jacket with up to -20 °С level of cold protection. It is based on functional insulation which is a mix of natural duck down combined with small cocoons made of recycled plastic material. It features a deep hood with a windproof high neck guard, zip side slits for easy access to inner pockets, and inner straps for carrying over the shoulders. It's a great choice for outdoor activities and traveling. The style is named after Aitken, a large crater lying on the far side of the Moon.
- Snorkel hood with wide brim, high neck guard, and double depth adjustment system;
- Front closure with two-way zipper and windproof placket on magnets;
- Zip side slits for easy access to inner pockets;
- Elastic inner cuffs;
- 2 front zip pockets with additional sections made of mesh fabric;
- Smart pocket for travel cards and ski-passes;
- 2 inner zip pockets;
- 2 inner patch pockets made of mesh fabric;
- Mobile phone inner pocket;
- Inner straps for carrying over the shoulders.
- Waterproofness 5 300 mm H₂O (ISO811:2018);
- Vapor permeability 1 500 g/m² / 24 h (ISO15496:2018);
- Resistant to light rain.
INSULATIONFunctional down - 50% duck down, 50% Repreve polyester fiber made of recycled plastic bottles. This combination allows to reach high level of fill power (600FP) while using less of natural down.
CARE INSTRUCTIONThe down jacket is easy to wash but requires delicate care and will last longer if you follow a few rules: machine wash on cold at below 30°C, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, line dry, do not iron, do not dry-clean. You can find detailed washing instructions on the sewn-in care label of your down jacket. We want our clothes to last as long as possible. If something goes wrong, please contact us on
+31 20 2400 672.